|Boarding||9 10 11 12 PG|
|Day||9 10 11 12 PG|
|Gateway Fee Waiver||
Accepted, contact school
We require that standardized tests be submitted for Fall 2021 admission consideration.
• Candidates applying for grades 9 must submit the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) or the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) taken between August 2020 and January 15, 2021.
• Candidates applying for grade 10 must submit the ISEE, PSAT or SSAT taken between August 2020 and January 15, 2021
• Candidates applying for grade 11 must submit the ACT, PLAN, PSAT, SAT or SSAT taken between January 1, 2020 and January 15, 2021.
• Candidates applying for grade 12, or for the postgraduate year, must submit the ACT or SAT taken between January 1, 2019 and January 15, 2021
• The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) must also be taken by any student for whom English is not spoken at home or for whom English has not been the primary language of instruction for at least three years. A minimum TOEFL score of 105 is required for application.
Graded Writing Sample
Short Answer and Essay
Current English Teacher Recommendation
Current Mathematics Teacher Recommendation
Current Academic Teacher (other than English or Mathematics) Recommendation